DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLRs
The Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Recorder for DSLR is the new audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers using DSLRs. For years, filmmakers have been trying different methods for recording audio - including the use of bulky recorders designed for music and trying to transform the inferior audio technology built-into DSLRs. Now TASCAM has designed an answer that pros and amateurs alike have been waiting for.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
The DR-60D is a brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilizing TASCAMs decades of experience. The recorder utilizes high-grade HDDA pre-amps, legendary AD converters, and a durable but lightweight structure and shape. This device will fit snuggly under any camera or into any rig, and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media. Filmmakers have at their disposal two 1/4"-XLR Locking Combo MIC/LINE Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo MIC Input, Camera In, Camera Out, Line Out and Headphone Out. Both 1/4"-XLR Combo Inputs supply +48V Phantom Power and the 3.5mm Input supplies Plug-In Power for microphones requiring a bias voltage. The DR-60D is incredibly easy to use, employing TASCAMs very popular user interface and external controls for every major operation. The body structure, soft-touch keys and dials are designed specifically to help eliminate handling noise. The multiple record modes include, 4-Channel Record, Auto Record and TASCAMs Dual Record "Safety Track" Mode make the DR-60D one of the most versatile recorders on the market. Quality mic preamps are a necessity for quality sound. The DR-60DMKIIs HDDA mic preamplifiers (High Definition Discrete Architecture) employ discrete circuitry and parts, approved after months of evaluation testing by Tascam. The HDDA s circuit achieves a high equivalent input noise (EIN) of -120 dBu for low input noise. The DR-60DMKII mic preamps have been upgraded from their predecessor for up to 64 dB of gain with XLR input jacks for greater cable comp.
- Fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limits of the camera’s microphone in
- Record up to 4 channels at a time to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution
- Two mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power; the other two use a 1/8” stereo connector for wireless and lav mics
- The channel 3/4 input connector supports a high-level maximum input – up to +10dBV
- The upgraded HDDA preamps provide up to 64dB of gain and some of the lowest noise levels available