AI22 Audio Interface with 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs
The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with 2 high-quality pristine pre-amps. Now connect your microphone and your guitar and record both signals simultaneously at a 24-bit/96Khz audio quality. At the rear panel, you will find 2 TRS balanced line outputs allowing you to connect your monitor speakers to this interface. The Ai22 audio interface is simple to use. Connect it to an available USB port of your computer, as it is a bus powered device a separate power supply is not required. Your computer will automatically detect the interface allowing you to start using it with absolute ease. Tired of the same old looking interfaces with no character? It's time to check out the all new Vault Ai22 USB audio interface. Equipped with 2 wooden side cheeks the Ai22 gives you that retro look and allows you to place the interface vertically in your studio setup. Break away from the same old design and attach yourself to the new, yet retro look that Vault provides.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- 2 Input / 2 Output, 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 FullSpeed Audio Interface
- Plug and Play capability
- Retro Look & Feel
- Bitwig 8-Track included inside
- Input monitoring controlled on the front panel
- Designed in Germany and equipped with 2 great sounding combo preamps, the Ai22 allows you to plug in your condenser or dynamic microphone alongside your guitar/instrument, giving you professional sounding recording right from the start. Its zero-latency feature gives you an added edge over other interfaces at a similar price point.
- The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with high-quality pristine pre-amps in 24-bit audio quality. It features 2 XLR/TRS combo connector inputs on the front panel with +48V phantom power support for condenser microphones. The Ai22 comes equipped with 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars/instrument, 1 high-quality headphone output, and 2 individual volume controls, for Master and Headphones. It also features 2 balanced TRS line outputs connect to your speakers from the rear panel.