33" 21.9 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker Energy Star WRB322DMBM
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Whirlpool WRB322DMBM Features
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system.
- This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature.
- Activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver.
- A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Easily organize and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer.
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy.
- Provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Sensors monitor how often the compressor operates, as well as when the doors are opened to help determine when a defrost cycle is necessary.
LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food.
- It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources.
- Helps save money on utility bills.
- These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The U.S.A.
- Select Whirlpool French door and bottom-freezer refrigerators are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.