P-45 Digital Piano
The Yamaha P-45 digital piano, an upgrade to Yamaha's popular P-35 model, includes exciting new features that make it one of the best models on the market for beginners and experienced players alike. Great for the aspiring pianist looking for a reasonably-priced digital piano without compromising quality, the Yamaha P-45 has Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted action, meaning there is a heavier touch in the low end, and lighter touch in the high end. Similar to the hammers inside an acoustic piano!
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo
- 64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages, even using heavy sustain pedal, with few or no dropped notes being cut off
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device
Along with a matte finish on the black keys, this means that it'll be an easy transition when it comes time to perform on an acoustic piano! The P-45 has a 64-note polyphony, which is an improvement over the P-35's 32-note maximum, so you can be sure that your music sounds as sweet as ever. You are able to perform moderately dense piano passages with few to no dropped notes being cut off. Also improved in the P-45 model is the inclusion of a USB to HOST port, which allows you to connect your keyboard and interact with a variety of educational or music applications on a computer or mobile device. Worried that you don't have the space for a digital piano? With a depth of less than 12 inches and a length of about four feet, the stylish P-45 requires little space. Coupled with a weight of only 25 pounds, this digital piano can easily be moved anywhere or taken with you for a gig on-the-go! Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) sampling uses digital technology to record the sounds of an acoustic piano, giving you all the powerful textures of the original sound. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms captured with two microphones. You'll forget you're playing a digital piano! Several settings on the P-45 can be changed with only a single button. Simply hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press the keyboard to change Voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome and more!